Customer Care Advisor - Malvern View Holiday Park - Worcester, Worcestershire
Department: Holiday Services
Contracted Hours: Part Time
Job Type: Permanent
Hours Per Week: 24
Salary/Rate of Pay: £13,004 per annum
Come join our fantastic Customer Support and Reception team at Malvern View Holiday Park!
But first, a little more about us
At Park Leisure we are on a mission to ‘bring superior customer service to life’. With holiday parks across the UK, we work together to create the greatest experience for our owners and guests, creating lifetime memories.
We know that people are the heart of our business, and we are always focused on creating the best possible working environment so our teams can flourish. Our people are hardworking, enthusiastic and always willing to go above and beyond… and in return we offer a brilliant environment where you can achieve your goals - from building your career, driving your personal growth or simply working with a great team of people in some of the UK’s most stunning locations.
About the role
Working within a small team, you will be the first point of contact for customers and deal with any queries promptly. You will support the wider team to ensure our owners and guests have an excellent experience, dealing with telephone/email enquiries and ensuring an efficient handover for those purchasing a holiday home. You will also be required to help organise and run small events on the parks ensuring excellent rapport with both existing and potential customers.
We’re looking for a friendly and ambitious individual whose customer service skills are second nature, ensuring fantastic service is always delivered and making sure our owners and guests have a fabulous time.
What we need from you…
- Previous experience in a direct customer facing role
- A friendly and approachable manner
- Great attention to detail and organisational skills
- Experience of administrative processes and use of different computer software/programs.
- Flexibility with working hours
What’s in it for you...
- Bonus opportunity
- A welcoming and friendly working environment
- Development and training courses to help you achieve your goals
- Discounts on our park holidays
- Discounted food in our facilities
- Access to our leisure facilities
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays.
- 50% staff discount on meals in our onsite restaurants.
- Great staff referral scheme.
- 28 days holiday leave per annum.
- Progression Programme within the Company.
With 56 caravan parks situated throughout the UK we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering England, Scotland and Wales. We offer great value family holidays and short breaks, with a small selection of touring and camping too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.