TUI Kids/Baby Club Host - Work Abroad!
Type of contract: Flexible contract (working abroad)
Working time: Summer 2024
Job ID: 122330
Are you ready to embark on a journey in the world of childcare, hospitality and tourism?
Experience the perfect blend of work and passion for travel, creating unforgettable moments as one of our Kids Club or Baby Club Hosts.
If you've got an EU or UK passport, are willing to relocate for the duration of the season, and speak English plus ideally another European language, keep on reading!
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts at 750€, and 950€ for already qualified colleagues, net per month.
- Our standard package includes your private health insurance, accommodation (including electricity bills), meals & soft drinks during hotel operating dates, flights to and from destination, and of course uniform.
- Costs for your visa/work-permit and background check processing are covered.
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Option to sign-up for free to our TUI Childcare Academy to obtain an officially recognized EU Childcare Qualification.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation and complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- We offer seasonal or permanent contracts, but either way you can level up your career with growth opportunities tailored to your unique skills and expertise.
- You genuinely love and have experience of working with kids, while confidently communicating with parents/guardians.
- Some of our childcare roles, including Baby Club Host, require a recognized childcare education.
- A consistently happy colleague, a great team player and overall, just a true people person.
- Willing to learn the demands of the job, including flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
- You are fully conversational in English – additional languages will be helpful.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Create and deliver a fun and exciting, age-appropriate programme for children aged 0-12 which covers developmental needs and is full of magical moments.
- Take part in regular events, such as team days, parades, or evening party dances during the mini disco.
- Ensure our high childcare standards including health & safety guidelines.
- You will learn more about all TUI Destination Team job roles as we identify and match your skills to the most suitable position during your recruitment journey.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit.