Senior Insight Analyst - Kentish Town
The Rank Group is growing rapidly within both our Venues and Digital businesses. If you're not sure who we are, you may be more familiar with us through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casino. We have most recently acquired Stride Gaming, which, together with our existing Digital business, forms Rank Interactive.
We employ circa 8,000 people globally, with our UK office functions being located in Maidenhead (Head Office), Sheffield (Customer Solutions Hub), London (Digital) and a further office in Gibraltar, which is home to our existing Rank Digital function.
We are evolving as a business and are adding some exciting new brands and concepts to our venues and digital offering. By joining an office-based or operational function with us, you'll instantly be part of a high-performing and inclusive culture, which works closely to support our Customer-facing teams.
Delivering strategic insight and providing data driven answers to business questions on promotional effectiveness, CRM activity, digital marketing initiatives and product performance
Interpret the suite of daily, weekly and monthly dashboards to identify key areas for deeper dive analysis, and pro-actively provide insight on underlying trends and drivers
Carry out deep dive analyses on our cross-channel customers and activity, that give a lens on activity to the lowest level, including geo-demographic and time of day
Champion customer centricity throughout the business, driving a commercial and ROI approach to campaigns and activity
Use customer & transactional information to identify opportunities to increase revenue and customer lifetime duration, ensuring that all opportunities are tested fully and optimised before automating
Presenting findings to stakeholders and discuss strategies to drive performance across the business
Forming close working relationships with relevant stakeholders (Marketing, CRM and commercial teams) to provide proactive analysis and support business decisions
Providing ad hoc analysis for commercial departments and other areas of the business
- Experience working in an analytical role, with knowledge of gambling and gaming preferable
- The ability to distill complex analysis into clear findings and recommendations that can be easily understood and acted upon by the business
- Experience of working closely with variety of stakeholders, and ability to communicate information clearly and concisely
- BS/BA in quantitative field (Statistics, Digital Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Science).
- Knowledge of SQL and/or one of the following; Python, R, SAS, Data visualisation software
To find out more information, follow us over on LinkedIn!
Rank Group & Rank Interactive