New opportunity not to be missed! Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Sublet Coordinator to join a growing team at our friendly Finlake Holiday Resort. In return, we offer our Sublet Coordinator a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Haulfryn is the UK’s leading family owned Holiday and Residential Park business, celebrating over 80 years of business. Finlake Holiday Resort is the largest holiday resort within the Haulfryn Group and offers an amazing range of 5 star holiday accommodation, superb leisure facilities, including a spa, water park and gym, outdoor swimming pool and the delights of Devon on your doorstep.
The role of Sublet Coordinator involves managing our owners accounts. This new position will target some specific areas whilst assisting with the overall running of the Sublet operation. Specific tasks include liaising with Owners & Holidaymakers in order to resolve issues of damage. Conversing with contractors as well as our own in house maintenance team, as well as sourcing & ordering replacement items for our lodges.
There will be a requirement to learn our booking systems, as units will need to be blocked off when any works are being carried out to ensure no bookings go into that unit, therefore a good level of computer literacy will be essential. Full training will be given of course.
The Sublet office is a fast paced environment at times and requires someone who is capable of prioritising their workload whilst managing to get all tasks completed to the highest standard. The ideal candidate will need to be able to build relationships quickly with the other members of the team as well as with our owners.
Our ideal Sublet Coordinator will have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant administrative experience within a fast-moving environment
- You should possess a confident telephone manner as well as good written English and exceptional customer service
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- An ability and drive to see a task through to completion
- Fantasic communication skills
- Strong computer skills, with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- The ability to work on your own initiative and be able to demonstrate proven organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in administration, invoicing, raising purchase orders, sourcing and booking suppliers
- Solutions focused
- A flexible approach to working including weekends and public holidays is essential
We offer our Sublet Coordinator a fantastic salary and benefits* package!
Substantially discounted holidays on our holiday parks
- Pension scheme
- Free Resort Membership (access to Finlake Falls and Sirona Spa)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Online discount scheme to many high street and leisure outlets
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) pro rata
- Uniform provided
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status
Hours: 40 hours per week over 5 days. Including bank holidays and weekends when required (Immediate start available)
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Sublet Coordinator.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Key Words: Customer Service, administrator, travel and tourism, sublet