New opportunity not to be missed!
Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Executive to join a growing team at our Edgeley Holiday Parks. In return, we offer our Sales Executive a competitive salary of £19,500 per annum plus excellent benefits.
Haulfryn Group is a family company and is one of the largest owners of holiday and residential parks in the UK with over 80 years of successful operations. We have been synonymous with quality, exclusivity and luxury. Renowned as 'the home of prestigious Holiday Homes', Residential Homes and Holidays, Haulfryn enjoys a venerable reputation.
Reporting to the General Manager we have a fantastic opportunity within our Edgeley Holiday Park near Guildford, Surrey.
As our Sales Executive you will be responsible for achieving a pre-determined holiday home sales target through your drive to generate leads, build relationships with potential new owners by consistently following through on all enquiries and identifying potential upgrades with existing owners.
Are you passionate, determined and driven to succeed? If so, this could be the perfect position for you!
Our ideal Sales Executive will have the following skills and experience:
- Customer facing experience ideally in the caravan/holiday homes environment
- Experience of sales processes in a fast paced environment
- Results oriented
- Ability to manage a number of diverse tasks within deadlines
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly with a variety of individuals
- Able to manage time frames for completions with contractors and manufacturers
- Focussed and able to work well on your own
- Good written and verbal English
- Computer literate (basic working knowledge of Word and Excel)
- Valid UK driving licence
We offer our Sales Executive a fantastic salary and benefits package!
- Basic salary £19,500
- Attractive commission scheme (paid monthly). OTE £30,000-£60,000
- Massively discounted holidays on our holiday parks
- On-line discount scheme for many high street and leisure outlets
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing with service
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status
Accommodation may be available to assist in the first 3 months and possibly beyond.
Hours: 45 hours over 5 days including weekends and Bank Holidays especially during peak periods (e.g. school holidays)
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Sales Executive.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Sales Executive, Sales, Targets, Computer Literate, Fast Paced
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly