Group Sales Executive
What we need in a nutshell
We are looking for a confident and experienced sales executive who will manage our group bookings business and build revenue through new and existing partnerships. This role involves selling direct to group customers as well as building third-party business relationships.
A bit of background and the nitty gritty of what you’ll be doing
In this exciting and demanding role, you will be:
- Identifying and winning new group booking customers and partners, to achieve stretching targets
- Managing the database and all the paperwork and liaison associated with each sale
- Attending exhibitions, trade shows and networking events to build a network of direct and third-party relationships to increase tariff sales
- Organising and hosting on-park familiarisation events
- Working in co-operation with the wider on-park team to ensure guest satisfaction, including handling any issues arising with group bookings
We’re not your average holiday company. Our guests come to our UK resorts to experience a world away from the day-to-day and our job is to surprise and delight them at every turn. As part of our close-knit team, you will be delivering delight to customers and partners who make group bookings or wish to enter into reciprocal partnership arrangements with us.
Skills, experience and qualities you’ll need
If you can demonstrate the following, we’d love to hear from you:
- Experience in a similar role in holiday parks or hospitality
- Great customer service skills and a confident communicator, both written and verbal
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications, good with numbers and an eye for detail
- Energetic, flexible, enthusiastic, self-motivated and results driven
- Current, clean driving licence and willing to travel at short notice
It’s the icing on the cake (but not essential) if you are competent with booking systems, have presentation skills and have experience of setting budgets and targets
It’s about your values too. We have a can-do, fun-loving, people-centred ethos here at Away Resorts, which is captured by our holiday heroes’ mantra of Attentive Amazing Lovers - have a read about it here and decide if it describes you.
Want to join our team? Here’s how to apply
Just click on the Apply Now button and follow the instructions. To find out more about what it’s like to work for Away Resorts, check us out at www.awayresorts.co.uk/careers.